Re: infrastructure team procedures (fifth edit)

Hi,

On Thursday 17 April 2008 13:11, Josip Rodin wrote:
> We acknowledge the previously existing ambiguity, and then continue on
> a fully constitutionally defined procedure to decide things that resolve
> any such ambiguity.
>
> What's your dilemma again? :)

That it's not fully spelled out.

I mean, I still find it hard to imagine that appearantly some people claim(ed)
the constitution wasnt applicable for their debian roles, so if you intend to
fix this, I think it needs to be made explicitly.

regards,
	Holger