Re: infrastructure team procedures (fifth edit)

On Monday 14 April 2008 21:11, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Proposed general resolution - Project infrastructure team procedures
> Debian developers acknowledge the following:
>  There has also been
>   ambiguity on the constitutional position of infrastructure teams as such,
>   particularly those that predate it.

> Debian developers resolve the following:

As I read it, the developers would - if this GR would be accepted as it is -
acknowledge, that some people seem to think they act - within their Debian
roles - outside Debians constitution.

And since we acknowledge this from now on, this practice becomes fine and

I hope someone can come up with a construction wording and way out of this