Re: [ANN] Debian-Grandfathers project

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

Heh. I certainly hope the name is not the final one: it excludes grandmothers
and it also excludes older people without kids.

Well, honestly this name was choosen perfectly intentionally that way
to catch responses like this.  I've though about "Debian-Oldies", but
then we would have missed your response. ;-)
Naming discussion is open until the end of this day (April 1st, 2008).

"Debian accessible" is IMO also not the best name,

This would result in a name clash

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/

and I would not have wanted to create a similarity to a project that
was started at a different day of year.

See you tomorrow

       Andreas.

--