Re: [ANN] Debian-Grandfathers project

Hi,

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 13:03, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Please don't be offended! This is an April Fools message. :)

Heh. I certainly hope the name is not the final one: it excludes grandmothers
and it also excludes older people without kids.

"Debian senior" might also cause women to feel excluded (I know its the
english term for both senior males and females, but eg. in
German "Senior(en)" just means males seniors, females are "Seniorin(nen)"),
but maybe my millage is wrong here.

"Debian accessible" is IMO also not the best name, first it's difficult to
write and pronounce, secondly Debian should be accesible as well.

regards,
	Holger