legal question

Hello, I've been quite lucky in business and i am going to start a little company to develop a project. I am also a huge debian enthusiast and user since years, and of course, it is gonna be the nominal OS in my office. The question is: Can I use the debian logotype to be little part of my logotype? I would like to expose this way my proudness of working with it.
reply to my email as well, please, i am not subscribed to the list
thanks
good work
--
Marcos Mayorga