Re: dopewars do we need such a game in debian distribution?

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Francois Marier wrote:
> You have a good point: dopewars, despite being fun to a lot of people, is
> not exactly a family-friendly game. I suggest you look at this Debian
> sub-project if you are looking for a child-safe distribution:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/

/me always semi-enjoys the fact that suggestions like the one that started
the thread always end up making people aware of a game they did not before
knew existed.

Would be interesting to compare the popcon scores for the game for this
month and next month. All we need at this point is for some people to start
blogging about the discussion.

:-P