Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections

Marc Haber dijo [Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 03:59:29PM +0100]:
> > >   Being DPL does have an impact on your real life. If you are still
> > > wondering whether to run, or have any personal questions, feel free to
> > > ask me, I'll gladly share my experience.
> >

> > I'm still wondering if Debian would benefit itself more from a longer DPL
> > term. It probably would.
>
> Probably, yes, if we finally elect a DPL who will not fall silent
> after three months in his term.

This time we did. And he's not running again! :-(

(To be honest... AJ didn't turn out bad at all on this regard either -
I do feel the tradition has been broken)

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23