Debian website redesign proposal

Hello,
My name is Nathan Parikh. I am a freelance web designer/developer. I would
like to offer a redesign of Debian's website.
I appreciate the open source community and I thought that this would be a
good way to give back.
I will use WordPress to power the new site. As for cost, I'll do it for
free, but because of that, I won't be finishing it in record time.
Maybe you can encourage Debian users to donate to the project.
I wanted to e-mail you this offer and would like to know if you are
interested.
Thank you.

~Nathan Parikh
http://nDzynes.com