Re: Planet policy?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> wrote:
> seriously, when there's something that is not interesting to me on
> planet debian, I just don't read it. Is it that difficult to not read ?

Actually, it's harder than it could be.  Can anyone see how to add
alterslash.org-style "Skip" links to the top of each item in Planet?
I can't figure it out.  (Bonus points if the link stays under the
pointer after clicking, instead of moving around like alterslash's.)

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.