Re: Planet policy?

Re: Joerg Jaspert 2007-08-07 <[🔎] 873ayvn3vl.fsf@delenn.ganneff.de>
> Im not sure why this isnt yet integrated into Debian, afaik Myon tried
> to do that already with Mako, but I dont know why it didnt
> happen. CC-ing both, hoping we get that into official planet soon. :)

I never got around to talk to Mako about that - I have had a look at
the planetplanet source, but my python fu was/is not sufficient to
produce a proper patch, so I went on to write the front-end in perl.

The source is http://svn.df7cb.de/debian/planet/ .

It would be nice to see it integrated. What do I have to do? :)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/