(Further draft Social Committee text.) So what?

ef: news.gmane.org gmane.linux.debian.devel.project:12727

> See below.  This is not yet ready for promulgation by Sam but I think
> it more or less reflects what was discussed in Edinburgh.  Sadly it
> has come out _far too long_.  If anyone can produce a much shorter way
> of saying these same things I'll be very pleased.  Failing that I
> might have a go with a scythe myself.

And when _something_ good will be done WRT problems[0] and not bureaucracy?

[0] BR #431145 (with some perfect English@debian.org)
    In case somebody wonder: just it from reading BTS ML.

ohshit("really");
--
-o--=O`C
 #oo'L O