Re: message from Sven Luther

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 29 juin 2007 à 15:51 +0200, Robert Millan a écrit :
> > Sven also told me that if nobody will forward it, he will "make it by the
> > slashdot way".
>
> We don't negociate with terrorists.

That's daft.  If you leave people with no outlet, they will explode
and it will be messy.  Anyway, one man's terrorist is another's
freedom fighter.  When they are being reasonable enough for you,
reward them with negotiation and encourage them to be more reasonable.
Otherwise, shut them down as much as possible and hope the explosions
will be seen as unreasonable, but don't try to spin the people as
unreasonable, else the backlash makes it less likely to be seen that
way.  My Opinion Only, as ever.
--
MJR/slef