Re: message from Sven Luther

Robert Millan wrote:

> Sven Luther requested me to forward a message to this list for him.

I have no problem with you forwarding a message.

I would caution you that it is likely you would be held responsible and
liable for the content, but if it breaks no (un)written rules, you
should be okay.

NB: I have not followed the Sven saga, though I have sampled a bit at
some of the threads.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((