Re: soc-ctte discussion at DebConf7 [was Re: Social committee proposal]

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 15:33, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> After a decision is made I think it's less problematic to make the
> discussion available to all DDs. But still there is the problem, that
> offending behaviour would be exposed to all DDs.

The committee's deliberations should be solely based on objective facts.

If the committee's deliberations cannot withstand the light of day,
they are not a sufficiently robust basis for a _Debian_ decision.

Cabals and secret deliberations are the antithesis of freedom.

--Mike Bird