Re: Social committee proposal

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Andreas Barth wrote:

Eh, why don't do it in the discussion about Debian governance?

You know the principle: we need Gnome AND KDE, Emacs AND Vim, ... ;-)
Or rather: It was kind of hard to find out which events were
submitted when there was time for submissions.  So well, I
think we should make the best of it and should focus on the
event which is first in time (damn, you beat me ;-) according
to https://penta.debconf.org/~joerg/events/59.en.html ).  Then
lets see whether we were able to solve all our problems in
this event.  If so we should just party on the second - if
not we might perhaps use this slot to discuss new knowledge
that we might have gained at DebConf.

I'm happy that I was not the only one who tried to apply for
such a session which is IMHO quite important.

See you in Edinburgh

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de