Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

* Sven Luther (luther@debian.org) wrote:
> Just leave Debian, like that, and who will give me back all those years
> and uncountable hours i have sacrificed to debian ? Or the actual money
> and time and equipement i have given to debian ?

Funny thing about volunteers..  They tend to give their time willingly
without getting things in return.  That's kind of the point.  If you're
not willing to volunteer, then don't.  Doing volunteer work and then
expecting to be paid for it doesn't exactly fly too well with the people
organizing the work, especially when they're volunteers themselves.  For
that matter, it comes across pretty poorly to damn near everyone I know.

	Enjoy,

		Stephen