Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Sun, May 27, 2007, Sven Luther wrote:

> I am now making this request to you as DPL, that you investigate who was
> behind this action, and find out why it was done, and that it be
> publicly addressed.

   Sven, first of all, please restrict your postings to debian-project,
ideally to specific threads as I already suggested some time ago. It is
awfully complicated to follow what it is exactly you are requesting, and
you are annoying everyone.

   If you do not stop spamming the lists I will support any proposal to
remove you from the lists before even looking at your requests, because
listening to you while you keep being a nuisance would make me look like
a supporter of spam, trolls and general chaos and I certainly don't want
to be associated with such things.

Kind regards,
--
Sam.