Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 12:46:00PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> writes:
> >>    These are words of pure wisdom, thank you. Empathy would be the next
> >> step to enlightenment.
> > Sam, what do you mean by that ?
>
> Debian is better off without you. Your behaviour has been a problem for
> the project in the past, is one currently and will be a problem in the
> future.

Mark, ...

How can you say that Debian will be better off without me ? My behaviour
as you call it, as been nothing but a reaction to what was done to me.

I was open, recognized my faults, apologized for it, tried to better
myself, tried to by constructive solutions to get this behind us, all to
no avail, while the other party insisted on "first you should recognize
this is all your fault", and told me to "FUCK YOU" and mentioned my wiki
page as the "worse pile of crap i ever saw", and so on.

> As you correctly pointed out, such behaviour should not be encouraged
> and the responsible person(s) should be removed from the project.

Then why did the project encourage it, by punishing me when i was not
showing this behaviour (example, at the start of february, when the
expulsion procedure was restarted), or when i tried to solve this in a
constructive and conciliatory way (example, the wiki page, or my
proposal to hold a in-RL meeting to solve this away from the
problematics of the mail form factor ?).

But i have come to not expect any honest and fair behaviour from debian
as a whole, which is more interested in protecting itself by
indiscrimanotrily lashing out with the most force it can instead of
being able to see its own fault in the events, you only prove me right
again, how sad, ...

Saddened,

Sven Luther