Re: When Debian 4.1 will arrive... will anyone care?

* Wouter Verhelst (wouter@debian.org) [070415 21:01]:
> I think testing already supports that to some extent, and that the bits
> where it does not can be worked on. Creating another branch does not
> seem like something useful to me.

but it is requested a LOT by people who have to run stable (huge)
installations with some new apps on top. php is a popular
candidate to have from backports on a lot of big german hosters,
for example. If they could help somehow they would, as debian is
dominating the market completly and this is a very common
problem.

/andreas