Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther (aka: why I'm now convinced he needs therapy)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:49:29PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:32:48PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:

> > > 42nd time: you have not been expelled. And no, I don't want to hear
> > > again that it's the same.
> >
> > Right, you don't want to hear, just like i was not banned from the lists in
> > december, right ?
>
> You mean, the self-restriction for january and february ? (technically,
> nothing prevented you from posting) That actually proved you can behave,
> sometimes. Recent event proved you stopped behaving.

Yes, but Anthony Towns was most insisten that i abide with it, and many of
those from the opposite camp in this mess have been saying : you where not
banned, and Anthony did never correct this.

I was banned, even if there was some technical problem in that, and i chose to
actually enforse it myself to stop what would have been an upcoming flamewar
on if it was technically possible or even correct.

> > > You can't read -private, but still can post in it, and people replying
> >
> > Sure, i can post, and have people speaking behind my back.
>
> Don't worry, they can do it in numerous places other than -private, or
> even in -private, without you knowing. That you post in -private or
> -project won't change a damn thing. OTOH, it will keep your fscking
> noise out of -project. And don't you dare replying to this message on
> -project or any other list out of -private.

Right, which is one of the problem in debian, people gossip in my back, go into
lot of lenght to hold discussion in private about my fate, or arrange hateful
expulsions, but nobody replied to my proposal to meet at FOSDEM, and solve the
issue.

Friendly,

Sven Luther