Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther (aka: why I'm now convinced he needs therapy)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:09:54PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:59:46PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:54:44PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:14:22PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Sven, will you stop replying -private mails on -project ?
> >
> > Why should i ? I have been expelled from debian, and can't read -private
> > anymore, so the thread need to move to an appropriate forum.
>
> 42nd time: you have not been expelled. And no, I don't want to hear
> again that it's the same.

Right, you don't want to hear, just like i was not banned from the lists in
december, right ?

> You can't read -private, but still can post in it, and people replying

Sure, i can post, and have people speaking behind my back.

> to you can still put you as a recipient, so there is no problem posting
> to -private, except the fact that it's a PITA to see more of your mails,
> which is also the case with -project anyways.
>
> Disclosing messages from -private without poster's agreement is a real
> bad attitude.

Who cares about attitude, all these past month i have been trying to better
mine, just to get more humiliated at each step. Do you really think this will
encourage me to to better myself.

> > I have nothing to hide myself, but i understand that the powers-that-be in
> > debian want to hide the shame of what they just have done.
>
> You're really getting on my nerves with your fscking paranoiac attitude.

And don't you think i have reason for being paranoid ? While i was bettering
my behaviour, and being silent from the lists, and helping prepare the FOSDEM
booth, some assholes decided to carry on with the expulsion behind my back,
spitting out hateful spite at me in an attempt to break me.

Not speaking about Erich, with which i was holding a normal conversation, and
just dared to mention how i felt about the expulsers, and then went to bed,
and he immediately posted an angry mail to -private, because of some damn
misunderstanding.

Wait, is this not the behaviour i am being expulsed for ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther

Friendly,

Sven Luther