Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 12:55:24PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > Joey, if i came back in a year, at the minor difference between me and others,
> > it would be "he is backsliding" again, and another round of this mess.
>
> This entirely depends you your own behaviour.  I hope you're doing well
> in the meantime and can come back relaxed.

Joey, ...

The problem is not my behaviour here, it is the behaviour of those others. Do
you approve what they have done ? What will you do when they do it to others ?
And when i come back and behave next year, they start again in their
harrasment ?

This is the problem, both in the mediation attempt of the DPL, and in the
current judgement of the DAMs, it fails to really address the issue, make
everyone believe the problem is only mine, and hope the problem goes away.

Well, human beings don't work like that, there is a profund problem in Debian
right now, and this is only the symptom of it, just see at the hateful mails
of the expulsers, and how every attempt at reconciliation i ever made was
rejected with most harsh and insulting words.

I am very sad that debian has fallen so low,

Friendly,

Sven Luther