Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 12:10:13PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > So, after Andrew Suffield, after Jonathan/Ted Walter, it is my turn, because i
>
> Before everybody starts to believe this, Andrew Suffield has not been expulsed
> either.

No, but he was under an expulsion procedure, and under lot of attacks from all
over, just as i have been, and he decided to reconsider his involvement in
debian at that time, and has mostly gone inactive since then.

I have not been expulsed, but been suspsended for a year, but this is almost
the same, it is a conciensfull way to put someone aside, break him, and never
let him back.

Joey, if i came back in a year, at the minor difference between me and others,
it would be "he is backsliding" again, and another round of this mess.

Thank you, i have suffered enough this past year, and it will not be anytime
soon that i sacrifice my time for this, and particularly not with the message
which just passed, but what could i hope, with the way things are done.

Friendly,

Sven Luther