Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:40:34 +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> This fork harms the users of Debian in at least two ways:
>
> -	the fork does not work decently and thus annoyes them

I am a Debian user. cdrkit certainly *does* work decently. Far better
than cdrecord, which only manages to complain that I am not using an
obsolete version of the Linux kernel, before spitting out some info about
my SCSI devices being set up incorrectly (what SCSI devices? My system
uses PATA!), followed by failure.

Repeating your wrong claims does not make them true...

--
Sam Morris
http://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 1024D/5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078