Re: Setting up a local users group

Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 10:23:11AM +0800, Rage Callao wrote:
>> Hi, I'd like to set-up a Debian local users group and I was wondering
>> if it was ok to use the name DebianPH.org or debianph.org to refer to
>> our group?
> if you are refering to ph as in the philippines, they maybe you would
> want to contact a Debian developers in the area for some support:
> http://zakame.spunge.org/blog

Kevin, I'm not yet a DD (but I'm on NM ;-)  Wish me luck! :D

Rage, I like your idea!  It would be nice to set up a group for local
users and contributors/developers.  FWIW I think it is quite ok to use
the Debian name for the group; there are quite a lot of local community
groups using it already (Debian UK comes to mind...)

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep