Re: Why is there only self-nomination? [Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther]

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 22:39 +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Personally, I think the idea of a DD having to ack his nomination, though only
> after being nominated by some (Q?) fellow DDs would be better than a plain
> self-nomination. What do others think?

What would be better about it? I haven't seen any concrete problems yet
with the nominations. Last year (i.m.o.) a troll has nominated himself,
but he was convincingly voted down.

What concrete problem would this solve?

Thijs