Re: Social Committee proposal

> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:21:44 +0000, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> said:
>> On pe, 2007-01-26 at 13:35 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>>> No fucking way, man.  No fucking way.
>> Well, fuck you then. Fuck you and the paranoid ass you rode in on.
>         Very nice.  An escalation from a mostly harmless example of
>  swearing at no one in particular, to a viscious attack on the person
>  you are supposed to be having a discussion with.

Yay, I wanna play too! Bikkit! Green stuffed furry animals!

>         And this is the example of the kind of p[erson working on a
>  social policy?

Well, I have to admit that liw is far better suited to work on a social
policy than you are. He's at least able to change his opinion if
confronted with arguments, something that I haven't seen a single time
in your behavior. In fact, the only behavior I know from you is
helping to escalate technical discussions to a pure pissing contest,
usually accompanied by quite polemic and abusive statements from you.

>         Heavens help us.

        And this is the example of the kind of person working on a
  social policy?

  Nietzsche, help us!

Marc
--