Re: linhdd concerns (was: Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring)

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 06:55:10PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> aj, who'd just like to see some failure analysis / air crash investigation
>     type conclusions out of this, rather than just "foo sucks and
>     shouldn't upload"

One thing we could do is have a seperate report on
http://lintian.debian.org which lists all the lintian overrides (maybe
only those for errors, not for warnings), so they can be peer reviewed
by interested people.

Another thing we could do is alert sponsors about checking for lintian
overrides when they review a package.

Michael