Re: Uninstalling Debian GNU

Hello,

I believe you'll have better luck on the Debian User mailing list for
this type of question:

However, in the interest of helping you'll likely want to edit the boot
loader's default file (either /boot/grub/menu.lst or /etc/lilo.conf) and
change the order if it's Grub or change the "default" option if lilo
(don't forget to run lilo after editing the file).

I wrote a bit of instruction for changing the boot order a while back,
maybe you'll find it helpful?

http://www.braingia.org/webnotes/index.php?title=changing_boot_order_in_grub_and_lilo&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

If you still need assistance, I'd recommend pursuing it on the Debian
User mailing list directly.

Steve