Uninstalling Debian GNU

    I recently wanted to try Debian GNU so I empowered myself to install it.  But that's not the problem.  Now, I don't want it because every time I boot my computer Debian GNU automatically boots instead of my WinXP OS unless I sit and wait for it and select the WinXP option.  I just want to get rid of Debian GNU without having to wipe my hard drive and I can't find anything anywhere about how to go about it.  How do I 'uninstall' Debian GNU?

-Ben

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.