Re: Continuing Debian Education

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Don Armstrong wrote:

While we do this sort of thing at Debconf, I (and others) felt that it
would be good to have a more informal gathering where presentations
and/or tutorials could be given and recorded, ideally along with
contributory information (slides, tarballs of demos, etc.) to help
keep current contributors up to date and educate users and future
contributors.

I think one of my workshop fits in here, but the slides are in German
and thus I don't know whether this fits:

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200609_mpi/index_en.html

Nice effort

         Andreas.

--