Re: Continuing Debian Education

Don Armstrong wrote:
One of the things that came up recently is the desire to organize a
series of lectures/tutorials/talks/discussions on IRC or video about
various aspects of Debian.

While we do this sort of thing at Debconf, I (and others) felt that it
would be good to have a more informal gathering where presentations
and/or tutorials could be given and recorded, ideally along with
contributory information (slides, tarballs of demos, etc.) to help
keep current contributors up to date and educate users and future
contributors.

http://wiki.debian.org/ContinuingDebianEducation

is my initial stab; feel free to add in talks. I'd like to aim to have
a talk about once every two months if possible (or more frequently)
starting in late september, early october. [If you'd like to take over
and spearhead this effort, let me know too.]

Don Armstrong

This is a great idea!

Sam