Re: State Museum of Pennsylvania - Debian copyright infringement?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 09:30:57PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:
> > There seems to be a few of these assertions a year that end up being
> > false. Maybe a wiki page pointing out these assertions' status would
> > provide examples of what does not constitute an infringement of Debian
> > trademark and/or copyright so that folks could look at it before making
> > more assertions? e.g.
>
> I shudder to think what a laundry list headed "we don't think these
> are infringements" could encourage.
There seem to be only a few a year, IIRC. So its not like there would be
a 'snowball' effect where there'd be 100's more coming...

> Would a "if you think you have spotted an infringement..." section be
> more useful?
Like:
A list of people to email, a list of criteria to consider first, ...
=Kev

|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|