Re: soc-ctte discussion at DebConf7

MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> writes:
> I think we need to do something else.  For example, list-admins.

Have you discussed this with the listmasters (ie. how difficult it
would be to grant list-admins the power to enforce bans on lists)? If
the listmasters don't see any difficulties, I would like to see this
as an option in the upcoming ballot, with or without the soc-ctte (I
don't see list-admins and soc-ctte as mutually exclusive).

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *