Re: What do Open Source Projects need? - part 3

On 6/8/07, Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

Do you want me to cry now like some of your friends, because you
reply to my private email on this list? :)

The situation is that a few developers are trolling _me_ as reaction
to my public opinion, and based on that given hostile climate I reply.

All feedback is about "trollish elements of postings" and not about
any of the points I make.

This is the declaration of bankruptcy of a community.

--

greetings,
Patrick Frank

P.S.:  Mark Shuttleworth, you have all my sympathy for recognizing
         the weakness of the Debian Project early enough to do it better.