Re: Copyright Information

Title: Re: Copyright Information

Hello,

My name is Ian Knight.  I am working on a project titled "The Living Census" for Statistics Canada.  This project is essentially a slideshow aimed at high school students to teach them about the history and importance of filling out the census.  One image we plan on using for our slideshow was found at http://www.zetnet.co.uk/~pm/photos/.  Unfortunately, there is no contact information on that webpage.  There was, however, a picture of Debian's tenth birthday.  I was hoping to learn of an email address through which I can contact the owner of the picture titled "bulls-young.jpg".  I understand that this request is outside of the norm for the intention of this email address but I hope that you can be of some assistance.  Thank you very much

Ian Knight