Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther (aka: why I'm now convinced he needs therapy)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:59:46PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:54:44PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:14:22PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > Sven, will you stop replying -private mails on -project ?
>
> Why should i ? I have been expelled from debian, and can't read -private
> anymore, so the thread need to move to an appropriate forum.

42nd time: you have not been expelled. And no, I don't want to hear
again that it's the same.

You can't read -private, but still can post in it, and people replying
to you can still put you as a recipient, so there is no problem posting
to -private, except the fact that it's a PITA to see more of your mails,
which is also the case with -project anyways.

Disclosing messages from -private without poster's agreement is a real
bad attitude.

> I have nothing to hide myself, but i understand that the powers-that-be in
> debian want to hide the shame of what they just have done.

You're really getting on my nerves with your fscking paranoiac attitude.

Mike