Re: Re: Poll on the wiki (was About terminology for stable/testing/unstable)

Would it be correct that this definition is to be defined somewheres and
used in certain contexts like:
debian web sites, official documentation, debconf templates, etc.

If a term makes consensus, it should be used everywhere, yes. However nor Christian nor I have an idea where the definition could be put. I'm not aware of any document about Debian terminology. I don't think that's important anyway.