Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 04:09:46PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > I'm not sure what you're asking to be communicated.

>   The following of the mail looks perfect to me, I would really have
> liked to have a place where I could have read that in the first place.
> db.d.o/machines.cgi does not lists that.

But, the only part of this that was actually "information" was the first
paragraph, which only moderately elaborates on what's already present on
db.debian.org, and doesn't really change the prognosis for the near future,
i.e., "porting machine down, no ETA".

The rest is either rumor, or useless statements of intent on my part... :)