Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 12:25:51PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > Are you so overworked, or are you deliberately "forgetting"?  It has
> > > been suggested multiple times in the past to use existing or new
> > > hardware and add it to the set of standard autobuilders.  Many arches do
> > > not meet the redundancy requirement,
> > Um, the only archs that don't meet the redundancy requirement today are i386
> > and ia64.
>
> http://release.debian.org/etch_arch_qualify.html says alpha, amd64, arm,
> hppa, i386, ia64, and m68k don't meet it, fwiw.

While you're at it, vore.debian.org, which is listed the sparc porting
machine, is down, and has been for a while, and this is recorded at
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=vore

(BTW, I've recently offered a better sparc machine for use by the project,
it's a prospective solution for that problem.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.