Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!

Anthony Towns <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> incredibly open manner with a pretty impressive level of uptime. None
> of that means we can't or shouldn't be doing better, but I think it's
> worth recognising that when we say we're not doing a good enough job,
> *we* are still the ones setting and raising the bar.

Others being even worse at that than we are is neither an excuse nor a
compensation. Let's continue to raise the bar.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>

 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169