Re: Google Summer of Code

Sune Vuorela a écrit :
> On 2007-02-16, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>>                  if so, have a list of suggested projects up, along with
>>                  recommendation on what students should expect if they get
>
> A list of projects I just thought of - I have no clue how much work
> there are in them - and wether they have really been started already
>
> Debian-Live:
> Have a working debian-installer from debian-live - (one of the good
> thins ubuntu has done - we want one of those)
> kfreebsd-livecd
>
> kfreebsd:
> get d-i working
> livecd.

Having d-i working on GNU/kFreeBSD will be a really great thing. I
really think we should have that on our list of suggested project.

About the livecd, it would be nice to have a GNU/kFreeBSD one, but there
are probably more important projects. And we already have ging, though
it is outdated.

Cheers,
Aurelien (with its GNU/kFreeBSD hat on)