Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

Answers:
Etch
apt-get

I was informed by apt-get that Iceweasel package will be installed, but I wasn't informed that instead of Firefox and it is a problem!
If I would like to uninstall (even current version of) Firefox I would do it myself.

Out of curiousity, how did you not realize that Iceweasel was going to
get installed?  Do you not pay attention to what packages are to be
installed on your system?  You are running Etch or Sid, correct?  You do
realize that they are not stable and subject to volatile changes at
times.  Correct?

Regards,

-Roberto

--