Re: snapshot.d.n (was: Complaint about #debian operator)

On 12/14/05, Andreas Schuldei <andreas@debian.org> wrote:

actually, NetApp (the storage company) and Intel (the chip
manufacture) are solving this problem for us. we get a 7 or
10Tbyte storage from NetApp and two beefy servers to use as a
front end for both CD/DVD generation and serving of CDs/DVDs as
well as the debian meetings archive and other free software.
Snapshot.d.o would end up on this storage server (cluster?), too.

it will be located in Umeå, Sweden, where we will try to saturate
the 2Gbits uplink with it. That site is run by the academic
computer club of the local university, with Michael Wadenstein as
the local admin.

Well, it's been over a year now, and still no snapshot.debian.org...
Any chance of a status update?

Thanks for your time,

--
Andrew Saunders