Re: New useful package into Debian distribution

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, [iso-8859-2] Martin Kolá? wrote:

I think that Debian distribution is best distribution I have ever met

Thanks.

* ngspice 17.0.0 - on page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=38962
* ptolemy 2 - on page http://ptolemy.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/
* cdk-avr-avrstudio - on page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66481

I would like to ask you if it is possible add these programs into Debian distribution.
I think that all these programs will be very interesting and useful for all Debian users.
All of them are educational research type and they are distributed under GNU licence.

In this case it is Free Software and is allowed to be distributed.  Now
you are looking "only" for someone who does the grunt work aof packaging.
The best way to seek a developer is described at

    http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/  .

Your chances to get your package of choice included increase drastically
if you do the packaging work and look for a sponsor to move your work
to the Debian mirror.  This procedure is described at

    http://www.debian.org/devel/join/  .

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in Debian

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de