New useful package into Debian distribution

Hello

I think that Debian distribution is best distribution I have ever met but
there are three things missing in it. These three things (packages, programs) are :

* ngspice 17.0.0 - on page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=38962
* ptolemy 2 - on page http://ptolemy.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/
* cdk-avr-avrstudio - on page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66481

I would like to ask you if it is possible add these programs into Debian distribution.
I think that all these programs will be very interesting and useful for all Debian users.
All of them are educational research type and they are distributed under GNU licence.

Thank you for your replying.

Martin Kolař