Re: Debian Etch Stable.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 01:39:10PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 07:35:59PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, as said, i think this is a very good time to make an actual,
> > third-party and impartial sociological study of the impact of this
> > "experiment", as said, there where various people doing such studies
> > of the debian community, why don't you, as DPL, contact one of them,
> > or more, and ask them if they want to investigate the event, and
> > provide us real data, instead of a partisan one-sided report ?
> >
> > Will you dare to do this, and maybe find results you are not
> > confortable with ?
>
> Why don't you contact them?

Because i am not the DPL ? Nor the initiator of the experiment.

Furthermore, given the high amount of insult and abuse i have been getting
this past month from fellow DDs, it is not tomorrow that i will start
investing time again in any kind of time-consuming debian-related stuff, and
most of all not something which involves outside contact, as you can well
imagine. Especially as many consider me as the outmost evil in debian, due to
my problems of earlier this year. So, no, thanks very much, never again will i
engage in debian stuff without a proper delegation.

Friendly,

Sven Luther