Re: Delete my message on one Debian List Please

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 12:00:36PM -0300, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> Recently we had this thread about public emails in Debian lists/BTS:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/08/msg00123.html

  Thanks for the link.

> If you agree, consider using bogofilter, I've used it (client-side) with almost 100% of efficiency against spams - great performance, also.

  I already use pyzor, razor, spambayes, and many custom procmail
 rules.  I resent having to waste my CPU to do filtering, but to
 be honest that is irrelevant.  By the time you've accepted the
 mails your bandwidth has been wasted/abused.

  Some people pay for incoming traffic the solution to spam
 is not an arms race of filtering .. by the time you've accepted
 the mail you've already lost.

  (I'm deliberately ignoring smtp-time checks..)

Steve