Re: How could we give away Debian CDs/DVDs for free?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:17:54AM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
>On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:11:49 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
>
>> * Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com) [061016 11:09]:
>> > If people have to pay something for them (even
>> > something really cheap), then they're more likely to take an interest.
>> Depending on the event, we ask for money (unless someone is really
>
>Out of curiosity: How much would/do the both of you charge for a CD?

At events in the UK, we normally ask for 2 pounds for a CD (which we
normally burn on demand, as not many people ask for CDs any more) or
10-15 pounds for a DVD set (depending on contents), the same price as
the friendly UK Linux vendor who supplies them to us.

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich