Re: How could we give away Debian CDs/DVDs for free?

* Jason Spiro (jasonspiro4+news@gmail.com) [061016 03:15]:
> What if we found some way to give away Debian CDs/DVDs to whoever wanted
> them for free through the mail, like Ubuntu does?

I would be happy enough if we could have enough CDs/DVDs to give away at
booth.

> Perhaps we could recoup the costs by somehow selling an IRC-, email-, or
> phone-based for-fee tech support service. Perhaps the service could be
> run partly or fully by volunteers. The service would be available in
> addition to our current free support offerings.

This is already done from companies, and I don't think that Debian
should turn into a company.

Cheers,
Andi
--